soccer zones

last term me and my friends went to soccer zones at kitten park , and i was with all of my friends and we had 4 games and we left like 9:15 am and our first game was 2-1 for us, and the second game was 3-2  and we won all of are games, and in the last second game we had a 30 min  break and we gust won every game because we did teamwork and one of are enemy had no subs and one of my friend called Tyler he hurt one of them had and the Adar teams player and he stared crying.

and we got really happy because the weather was great , and at the end my team got a little bit sad cause the other team on are school lost there last game , and i was a striker i was man of the games i was the one which scoured the most.

One thought on “soccer zones

1. Kia Ora Pedro, Soccer is an interesting game. Even if you think you are winning you can’t give up. When I played I was a defender, so you must be fast and have great aim to be a striker. The fact your team all won so many games I think it would have been hard to pick the player of the day. Did anyone take photos?
    Tanya Mundy
    Ako Hiko EPL